Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Sunday, January 07, 2007 @ 1:11 AM
I wanna stand with you on the mountain I wanna bathe you in the sea I want a late night kiss forever Until the sky falls down on me
Yo! :D Hello folks.Once again,i've changed my skin.The pictures are pretty much untouched But yar, under Adeline i changed it to me and my x'mas tree.So what if x'mas is long over :D I'm always in the x'mas mood,good:D
So yeah..the skin's black and white so i had to change all my pictures to black & white too.ohwells:( So no Dota today.Hopefully.I got tons of homework untouched. sighhhhhh. except that tomorrow's half day.so i guess i dont have to complete all? Well, bettter finish it earlier. Somebody sleep late leh.Amaths sucking. :( I love Emaths though.sighhhhhhhhh. No literature tml..okay whatever.enuff of ranting. I'm bored. I shouldn't be since my homework is sitting beside me staring at me with their freaky eyes ..It's taunting me!.. eiwwwwww.
To girls who wear skirts,Please wear Long skirts tomorrow And proper attire. If not quek's gonna send you home :0. ohhh mummmyyyy immm peeeeinggg in ma pants :/ okay i feel so noob today. cya people. :/
|